Console gaming involves not just choosing between Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Choosing between these two is just the start of the hard choice you have to make. After that, you need to pick the games, headsets, controllers and all sorts of other things to have the best gaming experience. One element you cannot overlook to achieve the best gaming experience is the chair.
Admit it, you can easily fall into the trap of playing games all night long despite the “just one more round” you promise yourself. After the all-nighter sessions, what can you get? What you get is a body crying out in rebellion for the stress you had endured. What can you do to never let yourself experience this pain again? All you need is to get yourself an awesome gaming chair.
What Kind of Console Gamer Are You?
Are you an Xbox One or PS4 gamer? If it is the latter, then you have come at the right place. There are different gaming chairs available on the market and to start looking, you need to know your platform first. For PlayStation 4, you got plenty of choices. There is a huge variety of chairs specifically designed to offer you comfort as you play your favorite PS4 games.
You’ve got comfortable, supportive and thickly-cushioned game seat that keeps you from feeling fatigued after long hours of gaming. At the same time, these gaming chairs look quite awesome too, so that you feel not just comfortable, but also sophisticated as you sit on it. Find your choice of the best PS4 gaming chair 2018 on the list of the top choices below.
X Rocker 51396
The X Rocker 51396 is a bit large, but it is all because of its quality, heavy built. In addition to its durability, it features an ergonomic, stylish design that keeps you comfortable, pain-free and your body intact. Even when you spend all night playing your favorite games, the X Rocker 51386 keeps you competitive all the time.
X Rocker 5172801
If you like to be close to the ground when playing your PS4, the X Rocker 5172801 is the perfect gaming chair that offers you the most comfortable cushioning. An ergonomic seat available in stunning black and red stylish design, the seat has plenty of padding around the chair for a comfortable sitting. The best of all, is its sound system built into the chair itself.
X Rocker 0717901
If the PS4 gaming chair you are looking for is one that is comfortable and feature-rich, the X Rocker 0717901 is perfect for you. With amazing audio capabilities, extra controllers, storage space and all other PS4 accessories, this gaming chair is well built and extremely durable. There is nothing more you can ask for this game chair that offers extreme comfort.
These are the top three best PS4 gaming chairs this 2018. Each one offers extreme comfort with their ergonomic, stylish design. They are rich with outstanding features, all designed to elevate your PS4 gaming experience to the next level.
have been taking advantage of the internet for years now. Through this, they can take care of their families and earn money for extra income. But don’t think their lives are easy. Mom bloggers work as hard as moms and dads that work in the office. They just look happier and a little less stressed.
So how do they do it? There are two possible ways.
They can make money from their blog (direct income). Or earn money because of their blog (indirect income). Direct income is when they put ads and promote products on their blogs. Indirect income is when they sell their services or skills like freelancing and hosting social events. Read on for a more detailed explanation.
Ways mommy bloggers make money from blogs:
– It’s natural that moms turn to each other for help or advice. This makes them popular with advertisers. It’s also like how magazines and newspapers sell ads. Through their readers or viewers, they allow businesses to post ads on their blogs. Or instead of ads, they get paid to use products on their blog posts.
In fact, some mom bloggers get approached by brands. More often than typical everyday bloggers. 54% of mommy bloggers are offered deals. That’s more than the 33% that ordinary bloggers get.
- Affiliation Linking
– Also called Affiliate Income. This is when they attach or link products on their blogs to other shopping sites like Amazon. For every click, they get paid. They also get commissions for every product a customer buys on that website.
Affiliation Linking is easy to sign up for which is why most mom bloggers use this method. They must gain a considerable amount of engaged audience that follows their recommendations. This makes them more likely to get commissions.
More trusting followers mean more clicks. More clicks mean more money.
- Business Promotions
– Many companies with retail stores, production facilities, or warehouses use blogs to make more money. This allows readers to get closer to their businesses. And mom bloggers take advantage of these too.
These businesses are usually clothing lines and other beauty related products. Mom bloggers get paid for posting these clothes on their blogs. They can either post photos of them, wearing the clothes, or post pictures of the clothes itself. It’s like posing for magazines. Don’t you think?
- Sponsored Content
– This is when mom bloggers can legally to put the words “Sponsored Post” below their blog posts. But before they can, they have to sign up for programs of different advertising networks. They must have a certain amount of social followers or blog traffic to get accepted to these programs. Depending on what the company wants. So it’s not some walk in the park.
On a brighter note, web agencies can help them gain the followers or traffic they need. These are companies that help businesses and bloggers with digital marketing. Some web agent companies even help people create their websites.
– Another common way mommy bloggers make money is by offering services to their readers. There are a lot of moms skilled in a variety of things. It could be writing, designing clothes, and other freelance services.
Apart from what you’ve read so far, there are still a lot of ways mommy bloggers make money. Be it online summits and live events, premium contents, or selling books and merchandise.
A lot of mom bloggers make money using one or more of these ways. They also combine direct and indirect sources of income to gain more profit.